Obsidian Entertainment and My.com announced that over 1 million gamers have signed up to join the Early Access Tests for Armored Warfare, the upcoming tank warfare game. The first of a series of Early Access tests begins today on this free-to-play CryEngine-powered shooter, and takes place from May 27th, 2015 to June 3rd, 2015 from 8pm – 11pm ET on weekdays and 7pm – midnight ET on weekends.
The first Early Access round includes the following features:
– 38 vehicles from multiple countries of tiers 1 to 6 (including 11 MBT’s, 4 light tanks, 5 tank destroyers, 13 AFV’s and 5 SPG’s)
– 4 PvP maps (Cold Strike, Port Storm, River Point and Ghost Field)
– Updated artillery system (including new point of view, counter-battery indicator and incoming artillery warning)
– Commander and crew skills
– Multiple tank upgrades (including smoke grenades and ERA)
– Two tank dealers (Sofie Wolfli and Marat Shishkin)
– Wide range of shells to use against your opponents
– A clan (“battalion”) system and a platoon system
– Achievement system (for excellent performance in combat)
Here’s a new Armored Warfare trailer.