A couple of months after the release on PC, Sea of Moving Ice, the update to Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This update introduces several new features including an expansive adventure zone, nautical travel, an advanced fishing mini-game, new artifact weaponry, treasure hunting and an epic assault on the frost giant stronghold of Svardborg.
You can check some of the features from this expansion below:
· Assault on Svardborg – This epic, new level 70 trial pits 10 adventurers against the mighty Jarl Storvald in the heart of his stronghold, with both Normal and Master difficulty levels.
· New Adventure Zone – Adventurers will traverse over half a dozen large ice mountains and several smaller icebergs to muster support against Jarl Storvald and his threat of endless winter.
· New Means of Travel – The khyek is a new nautical vessel players will use to traverse the Sea of Moving Ice.
· Fishing Mini Game – Adventurers can hop in the khyek and cast a line to catch over a hundred different species of fish, gaining reputation used to access and upgrade powerful, new weapons.
· Treasure Hunting – While reeling in their daily catch, adventurers may discover bottles filled with maps, leading to treasure throughout the Sea of Moving Ice.
· Artifact Weaponry – Reclaiming lost giant relics from enemies through new activities is an effort that won’t go unnoticed, as players will earn weapons far stronger than any seen before.