Sony Online Entertainment announced a publishing partnership with Runewaker Entertainment, creators of the acclaimed MMO game Runes of Magic to launch the free-to-play MMORPG Dragon’s Prophet in North America. Dragon’s Prophet transports players to the dragon-filled, beautiful world of Auratia, where they can capture, train and ride dragons.
Dragon’s Prophet features an action-based combat system that gives players more realistic battle action gameplay. Set in a realm where dragons roam the land, sea and air, the game lets players align and battle with a variety of dragons as they work to restore order to the land from the evil Black Dragon that has escaped his eternal prison, unleashed his fire and is more dangerous than ever. Dragon’s Prophet is scheduled to go live in the spring of 2013 and the beta signups are already open at http://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com/.
Key features for Dragon’s Prophet include:
– Dragons Everywhere: In a world shaped by dragon-kind, more than 300 unique dragons roam the lands. You can fight, capture, train and ride them in order to utilize and build upon their unique skills and abilities to aid your cause.
– Action-Based Combat System: Dragon’s Prophet uses an auto-target and combo system to give players more realistic battle action gameplay. This system gives players a higher degree of control with a wider range of tactical options than traditional MMOs.
– Beautiful Immersive World: Players are transported to a breathtaking world filled with amazingly detailed landscapes. Mysteries, challenges and creatures await as players fight for their survival and that of the world of Auratia.
– Extensive Housing System: Let your imagination and expectations run wild. Players are given complete control to construct and grow their town into unique cities and ultimately an empire.
– Frontier System: Guild leaders rejoice! With this large-scale construction system, players have the ability to build their ultimate kingdom. By empowering your citizens and constructing a powerful military, true leaders will be able to create and sustain their very own empire!
Dragon’s Prophet is scheduled to go live in the spring of 2013.