Digital Extremes has the tradition of releasing regular and high quality updates for the sci-fi shooter Warframe and the latest one, called Jordas Precept, once again proves that the studio wants this game to become more and more feature-rich and impressive.
There’s a new Warframe to begin with: Atlas, a Titan of stone, lord of the earthly elementals. His powers are quite amazing, as you can see in the video below.
Here are Atlas’ powers:
Power 1 – Landslide: Bash enemies with an explosive sliding punch, repeat for a devastating combo.
Power 2 – Tectonics: Summon a rock-wall, activate again to send the rocks crashing toward the enemy.
Power 3 – Petrify: Fossilize foes with Atlas` hardened gaze.
Power 4 – Rumblers: Summon two elemental stone brawlers to the melee.
There’s a new quest, The Jordas Precept: Ordis is determined to help a fellow Cephalon overcome a ship wide Infestation, but can a Cephalon affected by Infestation be saved?
Five new weapons are available:
• Tekko: These iron fists that rip through foes with each strike are Atlas’ signature weapon.
• Convectrix: When its twin-lasers converge on a target a circuit is created, frying the subject.
• Sonicor: Blasts targets with a massive wave of sonic energy. Reported results to be: ‘very satisfying’.
• Phaedra: Devastate free-space enemies with Phaedra, the Soma’s big-sister.
• Kaszas: Become an angel of death with this Archwing scythe.
The J-3 Golem boss has received a major overhaul and looks really imposing and a huge threat. You can watch a few seconds of it in the Jordas Precept highlights video below, as well as some of the other additions. You can check all the new stuff in the official patch notes.