Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness Guide | Best Builds

Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness Guide




Your squad of Punishing Gray Raven Constructs (play free on PC now) takes quite a bit of planning and upgrading before they can turn into the fighting machines they are destined to be. One of the features that you must take into account is the Consciousness system, something that is akin to what artifacts are in Genshin Impact, to name just one example. Consciousnesses are fragments of heroes that you can equip in your Constructs, granting valuable boosts to your stats. Adding 2- or 4-piece sets of the same Consciousness grant additional boosts that shouldn't be neglected. Our Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness guide should let you in on the best builds for each of the characters initially released in the global version.

Best Consciousness Builds for Constructs

Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness Guide




Don't Miss: Punishing Gray Raven Tier List

We have created this guide based on info from both the Chinese and the Global pre-release versions, so you may notice some discrepancy in Consciousness names. However, the pictures will point you in the right direction and we'll do our best to fix any translation mishaps, so keep on reading.

Consciousnesses or memories come in different tiers, from two to six stars, and each character has six slots. It should take you a while before you can get those six stars Consciousnesses so you must progress in the story, both Normal and Hidden, to unlock the best rewards. Until you reach the 6-star memories, your best bet is to equip and upgrade the 5-star memories – as you should expect, anything below that is pretty much useless and should just serve to enhance your best memories.

Below you'll find the most recommended builds for Constructs in the global version, taking into account the characters that will be available on Punishing: Gray Raven global at launch or soon after. We'll focus on the 6-Star Consciousnesses because that's what you should be aiming for.

Liv Lux

4x Barton | 2x Darwin
or
4x Phillip II | 2x Adolphe

Liv La Paix

4x Guinevere | 2x Einstein

Liv Benediction

4x Barton | 2x Darwin
or
4x Phillip II | 2x Adolphe

Lucia Padma

4x Barton | 2x Condelina

Lucia Dawn

4x Heisen | 2x Frederick

Karenina Blaster

4x Hannah | 2x Darwin
or
4x Hannah | 2x Barton

Karenina Ember

4x Shakespeare | 2x Adolphe
or
4x Shakespeare | 2x Darwin

Bianca Zero

4x Barton | 2x Adolphe

Lee Thermite

4x Shakespeare | 2x Darwin

Lee Random

4x Barton | 2x Darwin
or
4x Darwin | 2x Frederick

Nanami Storm

4x Da Vinci | 2x Catherine

Nanami Pulse

4x Shakespeare | 2x Einstein
or
4x Da Vinci | 2x Einstein

Watanabe Pulsatina

4x Barton | 2x Darwin

Kamui Dark Energon

4x Da Vinci | 2x Catherine
or
4x Hannah | 2x Adolphe

 

Full List of 6-Star Consciousness

Next up on this Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness guide you'll find a list of 6-Star Consciousnesses to give you a better idea of what you can use in your squad.

Adolphe

Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness Guide Adolf

2-Piece Set: Gain 20% more energy when expending orbs, ultimate cost -20%.

4-Piece Set: When activating ultimate, damage +15% for 10s. After activating ultimate, gain Super Armor and reduce incoming damage by 20% for 5s.

Barton

2-Piece Set: Critical Rate +5%, Physical damage +5%.

4-Piece Set: When Critical Hit is not triggered while dealing Physical damage, the next Physical attack gains 2% Critical Rate, up to 20%. The stacks reset when a Critical Hit is triggered. Physical damage +5s for 3s when performing Critical Hits, up to 3 stacks. Duration can be refreshed.

Basilone/Baron

2-Piece Set: All damage +3%, Dark damage +7%.

4-Piece Set: 20% chance of summoning a dark field for 5s when dealing damage, 5s cooldown. The dark field continually applies 3s of Corrosion, dealing 80% Dark damage every 2s and Dark resistance reduced by 8%. 20% chance of generating a random signal orb when attacking targets affected by Corrosion.

Catherine

2-Piece Set: QTE and 3-orbs reduce target's Physical defense by 20% for 8s. 10s cooldown.

4-Piece Set: Gain 20% HP worth of shield and Attack +15% for 5s when taking damage. 8s cooldown.

Condelina

2-Piece Set: Basic attack damage +15%.

4-Piece Set: 25% chance of entering Berserk mode when performing Basic attacks. Basic attack damage +15% and Critical Chance +5% for 5s during the mode. 8s cooldown.

Da Vinci

2-Piece Set: Triggering QTE grants 10% Attack and 20% Defense to the active character for 8s. Triggering the effect again refreshes the duration.

4-Piece Set: Triggering QTE will also trigger the other off-field character's QTE, 8s cooldown. Attack +20% when all 3 characters are on the field.

Darwin

Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness Guide Darwin

2-Piece Set: Damage +3% for 4s for every orb expended, up to 5 stacks.
Triggering the effect again refreshes the duration.

4-Piece Set: The colors of expended orbs are recorded. When all 3 colors have been recorded, unleash a 12m radius shockwave from the character, dealing 600% Physical damage and reset the records.

Einstein

2-Piece Set: QTE and 3-orbs reduce target's Elemental resistance corresponding to the character by 15% for 8s. 10s cooldown.

4-Piece Set: Unleash an elemental halo when taking damage, gaining 5% + 1% Defense worth of Elemental resistance for 5s. Elemental damage +15% when the halo is present. 8s cooldown.

Flamel

2-Piece Set: Dark damage +5%, Attack +5%.

4-Piece Set: Dark damage +30% during Annihilation Mode. Ultimate damage +30%. Expending an Annihilation orb grants 10 energy.

Frederick

2-Piece Set: Gain 15% movement speed and 5% damage for 5s for every dodge, up to 3 stacks. Triggering the effect again refreshes its duration.

4-Piece Set: On the next successful dodge, the assaulting target receives -20% speed and take 15% more damage for 4s, 8s cooldown.

Guinevere

Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness Guide Guinevere

2-Piece Set: Healing +10%. Healed targets receive Elemental damage and resistance +10% for 5s, 8s cooldown.

4-Piece Set: Every instance of healing charges up the unmanned drone. Summon an unmanned drone on the next heal when the charge is full. The drone will accompany the lowest HP ally, healing 2% Max HP every second and granting Elemental damage +15% within 5m radius for 5s. 12s cooldown.

Hanna

Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness Guide Hanna

2-Piece Set: 3-orb damage +25%.

4-Piece Set: Every 30s, enter Supercomputing Space and gain 1 random signal orb on the next 3-orb performed.

Heisen

2-Piece Set: All damage +3%, Lightning damage +7%.

4-Piece Set: 25% chance of triggering a 3.5m radius thunderstorm when attacking, dealing 100% Lightning damage and applying Induction to targets for 5s, 5s cooldown. Attacking targets affected by induction has a 20% chance of triggering Chain Lightning. Chain Lightning: All targets affected by Induction take 250% Lightning damage once. Induction: Lightning resistance -8%.

Leeuwenhoek

2-Piece Set: Attack +3%, Physical damage +7%.

4-Piece Set: Spear of Insight (20% Defense reduction) effect +20%. Damage +5% towards targets affected by Spear of Insight.

Phillip II

2-Piece Set: Healing +10%. Healed targets receive Physical damage and Defense +10% for 5s, 8s cooldown.

4-Piece Set: Every instance of healing charges up the unmanned drone. Summon an unmanned drone on the next heal when the charge is full. The drone will accompany the lowest HP ally, healing 2% Max HP every second and granting Physical damage +15% within 5m radius for 5s. 12s cooldown.

Shakespeare

Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness Guide Shakespeare

2-Piece Set: All damage +3%, Fire damage +7%.

4-Piece Set: 50% chance of triggering Burn for 5s when attacking. 20% chance of triggering an explosion when attacking targets affected by Burn, dealing 100% Fire damage. 5s cooldown. Burn reduces target Fire resistance by 8% and deals 12% Fire damage every second, up to 3 stacks. Triggering the effect again refreshes the duration.

Tifa

2-Piece Set: Lightning damage +5%, Attack +5%.

4-Piece Set: Follow-up damage +50%. Battle standards (QTE and SS switch) will inflict 2s of Interference (Lightning Res down). Thunderfall damage +100%.

Zu Wen Yuan

2-Piece Set: Attack +3%, Ice damage +7%.

4-Piece Set: 30% chance of applying Frost for 5s when attacking, reducing movement speed by 20% and Ice resistance by 8%. Attacking targets affected by Frost has a 20% chance of triggering Ice Burst, dealing 420% Ice damage in a 3m radius and applying Frost, 8s cooldown.

We hope this Punishing Gray Raven Construct Consciousness guide gives you a good idea of what to shoot for in the long run. Remember that the first chapters are nothing but the beginning in the fight against the Punishing virus.

Credit to some info in this guide goes to Rexlent

More Punishing: Gray Raven Guides:




If you click on a link and sign up for a game we may receive a small commission. Read our affiliate policy.

SHARE THIS POST

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • Myspace