The new Outlaw class is now available on Skyforge just as we mentioned a few days ago, but we still didn’t know anything practical about it. Today, My.com has released a gameplay trailer showing their abilities and detailing them in a list that you can read below.
You have to unlock this class or get instantly access to it by purchasing an Outlaw Collector’s Edition. The Ascension update for Skyforge launches on October 19, 2016.
– Rapid Fire. Deals damage to the target, restores energy, and slows down enemies. Every shot gives the Outlaw a stackable Fire Adjustment effect.
– Sure Shot. Deals significant damage to the enemies in the line of sight. Removes all Fire Adjustment levels and increases its damage for every effect removed.
– Combat Readiness. After performing two Dashes in a row, the Outlaw receives significantly reduced damage for several seconds and is able to use the Dance of Fools ability.
– Dance of Fools. Removes all control effects, makes the Outlaw immune to them, and increases movement speed for several seconds. The ability can be used by the context action when the Outlaw is stunned, disoriented, blinded, scared, or disarmed, and can also be used while those effects are active.
– Whirlwind of Lead. Inflicts damage to enemies surrounding the Outlaw. The closer the enemy is, the more damage they will receive. You can use a Dash without interrupting the ability. Successful hits on three and more enemies have a low chance of applying a Firecracker effect to the Outlaw, that allows them to use one Dancing Grenade with increased damage for free.
– Dancing Grenade. Throws a grenade in front of them, that bounces off the obstacles and explodes upon hitting an enemy or after some time. Also, when using the Dancing Grenade during the Whirlwind of Lead, the Outlaw will throw several sticks instead of just one in random directions. If several sticks hit the same target, all the sticks except the first one will inflict reduced damage.
– Dueling Stance. The outlaw shifts to the dueling stance that replaces the Rapid Fire, the Whirlwind of Lead, and the Sure Shot. While in the dueling stance, LMB and RMB will allow you to fire continuous precise shots at a single target, from your left and right revolver correspondingly. After a succession of four alternating shots, the last projectile will inflict an enormous amount of damage, activate the Impulse Charge, and stun the enemy. After that, the Outlaw terminates the stance.
– The Quick and the Dead. Inflicts damage on enemies in a cone-shaped area in front of the Outlaw. The time of the effect grows with the amount of targets. Damage against weak creatures has a high chance of multiplying many times. By using this ability you will stun monsters and slow down the players’ characters.
– Barrage. Replaces the Outlaw’s Rapid Fire for several seconds. Starts firing special powerful bullets on the enemies in a selected direction that knock them back. Every enemy killed increases the duration of the ability by several seconds, without a total duration limit.